It’s starting to get colder again and nothing will keep you warmer than a good book…and a fire, a blanket…but you know a good book helps. With the cooler weather and 2020 wrapping up a little escape from reality will do us all some good. ‘Book Club’ is a theme that encourages you to go and discover your new favourite book all while highlighting local authors in the area. Of course, we want you to be all warm and comfy while you read so you can expect some warm knits and treats in this one!
As usual, everything in our boxes is 100% locally sourced right here in the region so thank you for supporting local!
Here’s what was inside:
- Coffee Beans from Red Circle Coffee
- Tea from Queen of Hearts Coffee and Tea House
- Holiday Card from Arthurs Photography
- Local event and book spotlights courtesy of the Waterloo Public Library
- Poetry Chapbook authored by Beth Murch
- Ceramic Coaster by Lola Coasters
- Pottery Class from the Clay and Glass Gallery
- Cookies-in-a-jar from Full Circle Foods
- Knitted head band by Oh Deer Knits
- Book club sticker by Stickerfule
- DTK Art Walk Guide + $25 courtesy of the businesses of Downtown Kitchener.
- Bonus Book Club themed pin!